Thursday, April 1, 2010

3 months already!!??

Yes, I have been slacking once again but for good reason! We have really been trying to get into a routine with the boys and so far so good. For the last 3 weeks the boys have been taking naps in their cribs and just earlier this week, they started going night-night in their cribs as well. Monday night was a little rocky but Tuesday night, my Mr. Jayce man slept from 8pm until 6am. I wasn't TOO excited since full nights sleep usually don't persist at this age but Wednesday night was pretty darn good as well; both boys slept from 10pm until 4am! A solid 6 hours! So now we've made it to Thursday and they fell asleep at the bedtime we set (around 8pm) and we'll see how long they go tonight. We're keeping our fingers crossed for at least another 5-6 hours.

The boys are doing good otherwise. They are starting to play and grasp things more and make much more eye contact. They have always seemed a little advanced from day 1 with holding their head very well for newborns. At 3 months, they are already starting to roll. Jax will do it every now and then!!!! Such strong men!!

Mommy misses the boys during the day since I'm back at work. I went back March 22nd and have been fighting for almost 3 weeks to have my boss approve me to work 4 days a week so I can spend more time with the boys. So far, she isn't budging so I let her know that I will be looking for a new job. It kind of stinks since I do like my job and enjoy my co-workers (well, most of them anyways) but I have to do what's right for my family!

Here are some updated pictures to tickle your fancy:


Jayce has the most infectious smile!!


That darn puppy dog face that Mommy doesn't like!!


Jaxson's eyes are getting so blue and Jayce's I think will be hazel/dark brown.

I have 2 videos that I've been trying to put on here but they always take forever to upload. I'll have to find some time this weekend to upload them so stay tuned......

Love,
Holly

No comments: