Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall is in the air...........

Ahhh, my favorite time of year..........it's a time for pumpkin farms, hot chocolate and two of my favorites:

warm jammies


and sweater vests!!!




Aren't they just adorable!?

These boys sure don't know that they are in for this fall. Mommy will probably take a few hundred pictures easily at the pumpkin farm alone let alone all the other things we'll probably do like walks in the park and don't forget their first train show!!

My boys are getting so big and all I want to do is freeze time but I can't. This is all part of them growing up and I have to be happy that they are keeping up developmental and growth wise.........thanks to Kevin and I of course! :)

Jaxson is now ready to walk. He has been pulling himself up on furniture for about a month and in the past week has been standing alone for longer and longer periods of time. He also is walking with his push toy to hold on to. Now he just has to put the two together and he'll be walking!! AYE!!





Jayce is about 2-3 weeks behind Jaxson but still catching up quickly. He is just starting to pull himself up onto the furniture and is not as wobbly standing as he was a week ago. He's getting strong fast!!




Love,
Holly

No comments: