Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall or Summer??

Our annual pumpkin farm trip took place today and I had a hard time figuring out if it was fall or summer?? It was about 80 today and we only last about 2 hours. I expected to at least make it to the pumpkin patch but we only made it to the apples and then home! Oh well, there's always next year!

Since I knew we were going today, I held off on taking the boy's 9 month pictures as well!! Man, am I glad I waited. They turned out C-U-T-E! Before I make the reveal, here are the boys doctor updates:

Jaxson: 20lbs 1oz and 27 1/4" (currently has 4 teeth, one on it's way in)
Jayce: 20lbs 12oz and 27 1/2" (currently has 6 teeth, more on the way but can't see where yet)

















We had such a great time at the pumpkin farm that I'm already thinking about next year. Hopefully it's not as hot next year though!!

Love,
Holly

No comments: