Sunday, February 20, 2011

Games, inflatables and free reign.....

That's what our Saturday consisted of. We went to Monkey Joe's for part 1 of my niece's birthday celebration. This was the twins first time there and although Jayce didn't love it, Jaxson played enough for the both of them.





Jayce walking around aimlessly


Snuggling by Daddy


He was SO not having being in there by himself


Jaxson having his fun


I love how the little girl looks like she's ready to grab Jaxson's butt! I think she was just telling him it was his turn next.


Gettin' ready to slide on down


There's a smile!



We had fun and can't wait for part 2 of the birthday celebration next weekend!





P.S. If you are wondering about Jaxson's black eye, I did not hit my child!! He came up behind the cat, spooked her which scared him and he fell. That is all..........

No comments: