Tuesday, March 1, 2011

10 Fun Facts

One of the other blogs I follow had this fun little fact 'game' on her blog so I decided to do it and pass it along to my followers! Since I hardly ever talk about my hubby or myself, I thought this would be a nice change.



1. I could live on mashed potatoes for the rest of my life if I had to!
2. I only read books by Nora Roberts
3. I am a VW lover and have only owned Jettas. That may change when another child (or children) comes along. Probably would need something bigger.
4. I have 4 cats and am dubbed 'the cat lady' by friends and family because of this
5. I crochet and have since I was about 12 or 13. I did not make the twins baby blankets though.....my Mom did!
6. I lived in Lousiana when hurricanes Rita and Katrina hit. After that, my husband and I knew it was time to moved back home to Wisconsin..........and now we want to move back! lol....
7. I am addicted to reality tv..........especially 'The Real Housewives' series
8. I don't cook but I bake up a storm.
9. I only wear my wedding ring when I am out of the house. When I am home, I have a plain gold band my hubby got me for our 1 year anniversary that I wear.
10. I love to travel and wish I could do it more. I've been to about 7 or 8 states, Jamaica and Spain!

There are my 10 fun facts. Now tell me 10 things about you...........


2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love nora robert's fantasy type books I am listening to audio book ever after right now involves fairys and ireland.

Holly said...

Is the audio book you are listening to a Nora Roberts book?? If so, I think I know which one you are talking about! I read one of the irish trilogies and it's awesome.