Thursday, January 12, 2012

12 Weeks!




How far along? 12 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 5lbs (but that may be less since I had the flu last weekend)

Maternity clothes? Just pants at this point and maybe a shirt or two
Sleep: Not so good lately. I'm just very uncomfortable.

Best moment this week: Having a repeat ultrasound and seeing that the SCH has cleared. I think that will be one of the best moments this pregnancy.

Movement: None that I am aware of. What I'm feeling is just gas, I'm sure! lol....

Food cravings: Every week, it's something different. Nothing really is consistent besides fruit.
Gender: Only 2 more months until I can find out!
Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still normal

What I miss: Sleeping all night without getting up to go to the bathroom
What I am looking forward to: Our gender ultrasound!

Weekly Wisdom: No wisdom this week! Just taking it one day at a time.

Milestones: Grow baby grow!

1 comment: