Thursday, March 8, 2012

20 Weeks




How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 14lbs

Maternity clothes? I am officially wearing all maternity clothes. I try to squeeze into my regular shirts but they are just too short and I look goofy.

Sleep: It is getting a little better. Baby chicken nugget is still pretty active at night and I have to get up to go to the bathroom a lot still.

Best moment this week: Finding out baby's gender

Movement: It is getting more consistent. I am starting to notice it's patterns and when it is most active. Usually mid-morning and at night when I am relaxing or trying to sleep.

Food cravings: Not craving anything too bad lately

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Labor Signs: Not yet

Belly Button in or out? It is widening some but still looks pretty normal

What I miss: Not really anything lately.

What I am looking forward to: My c-section date scheduled for July 23rd

Weekly Wisdom: It's hard to keep a secret! We were going to keep her gender a secret but it got out accidentally through a text I sent K. A co-worker was looking over his shoulder and saw and thus, the secret was out.

Milestones: Grow baby grow!






No comments: