Friday, September 18, 2009

21 weeks..........

We had our doctors appointment this afternoon and the babies are still doing good!!!! No problems with them, no problems with me! Here are some updates:

Twin A (Jaxson) - 154bpm
Twin B (Jayce) - 149bpm

They are still right in line with each other and from what they can tell from my weight and stomach growth, they are still growing just fine. These boys are also proving to be movers and shakers. I pretty much feeling their kicking/movements constantly throughout the day even when I'm active and walking around at work. Maybe they will be rambunctious??

I will go again on October 5 for another ultrasound. My continuing appointments will be every 2 weeks....2 weeks will be a growth ultrasound/check and 2 weeks after that is just a check, etc. just to make sure everything is going on schedule. I will continue that schedule until my last month and then I go every week.

We are starting to get very busy with packing to move next weekend, a baptism, baby showers and the holidays! I just hope I have enough energy to get through all of it.

I will update more as soon as I can!

Love,
Holly

No comments: