Monday, October 5, 2009

6 month visit!!

The babies sure are growing! We had our 6 month visit today and here are some updates:

Twin A (Jaxson) - 155bpm and measuring 1lb 10oz
Twin B (Jayce) - 151bpm and measuring 1lb 7oz

Both are still right in line with each other which is obviously excellent news. Jaxson is still 5 days ahead and Jayce is now 1 day ahead. I will still go every 2 weeks. Our next appointment is October 22nd for a check and then November 5th will be another ultrasound. That will also be a fun appointment where I get to drink glucola and have my diabetes testing.

I have grown myself..........this is a picture from 22 weeks:



Everything continues to keep going great and that is all we keep praying for. I did get some pictures from today's ultrasound but for some reason they didn't make it onto the disk so I will update those when I can.

Love,
Holly

No comments: