Monday, November 30, 2009

Bedrest it is..............

Things have been quite interesting since my last post. I saw the doctor 2 weeks ago and 2 days after I saw him, I started getting some swelling. Over the last 2 weeks my blood pressure has been up and down and the same with the swelling. Last Friday, I called the doctor just to leave a message and let them know it was happening and the doctor ended up faxing a request for me to go home because my blood pressure was 144/90 when I was at work. I rested all weekend and went for a check today............the doctor put me on bedrest mainly for my swelling but to also prevent anything else from developing like pre-eclampsia. So far everything has been great and that is the way he wants to keep it. Thankfully it isn't strict bedrest. I can still go to a movie or visit friends, stuff like that but to keep it to a minimum.

The babies heartbeats were just great today. They still have room to move around and switch positions. I will still go this Thursday for my regular scheduled appointment and for my ultrasound to check the growth of the babies. I will obviously update after that appointment!! I'm SO anxious to see how much they weigh now.

Here is an updated picture of my ever growing belly. This one is from 30 weeks which was 2 weeks ago. I HAVE grown since this picture, I assure you.........



These boys are still movers and shakers but they are good and don't keep me up at night. The only thing keeping me up is my frequent potty breaks!!

I will update more on Thursday........

Love,
Holly

No comments: