Thursday, December 3, 2009

Zoom, zoom............

With each appointment, the news just gets better and better. I'm so happy that things have progressing so well these last few months. God is definitely watching over us.........Here are updates from today's appointment:

Twin A (Jaxson) - 134bpm and 4lbs
Twin B (Jayce) - 150bpm and 4.6lbs

As you can see, they are just growing awesome. They are not ahead of schedule anymore but they are right where they should be. They also have hair! I was born with a full head of hair and hopefully these boys will be just like Mommy.

Starting next week I will go twice a week for non stress tests to monitor the babies for approx. 30 minutes. This is just to make sure that they are moving and that their heart rates increase and decrease with movement. Twins are a high risk pregnancy to begin with and with that, they are also at a higher risk to be still born so that is why the non stress tests are done. With how everything has been going, the doctors aren't fearful at all of this but obviously just want to be sure.

Since I have been on bed rest I lost a few pounds already in these few short days. That makes me feel better knowing that the bed rest is working and getting rid of some of the extra water weight. Hopefully it continues to decrease to take even more extra weight off of me.

Everything else is going just wonderful........I have had trouble sleeping at night with the babies being active and my frequent potty breaks. If it gets too bad, the doctor said that they could prescribe something but I am holding off unless completely necessary. I do get long naps in the afternoon when they aren't as active so that outweighs the nighttime right now.

Kevin and I are just very excited to meet our little men so hopefully in the next few weeks, we'll be posting their first pictures!! Until then, new ultrasound pictures will have to do:


Jaxson (32 weeks) - You can see part of his little face looking at us


Jaxson - You can see his hair sticking up off his head!!!!


Jayce (32 weeks) - Hello baby!! :)


Jayce - Profile


Jayce - Look at his chubby little face!



Love,
Holly

No comments: