Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Whew!!

Motherhood has certainly proven to be better than I could've imagined............

We've had our fair share of restless nights since the boys have been home but for the most part, they sleep pretty darn good for only being 2 weeks old! Jaxson seems to be the big eater so he sleeps in longer blocks and Jayce eats less and is up more times to feed.

They had their first doctor's appointment last Wednesday. No immediate concerns for either of them!! YAY! They both do have blocked tear ducts that we massage twice a day and so far, it seems to be helping and clearing it up little by little.

Bath time is my favorite time so far! Both boys hate getting their bodies washed but they love when I massage their hair...........and after all is said and done, they look so cozy curled up in their towel!


Jayce


Jaxson

Both boys have changed so much in the last 2 weeks!! I've been trying to take as many pictures as possible! So far, that hasn't been hard at all. Today I decided to try and take pictures of them together. It went better than I thought. Here are a few of my favorites:


My precious men


Picking on each other already


Jayce.....aka "cheeks"


Jaxson.....aka "peanut"


Hee, hee!

Kevin went back to work yesterday so during the day, it's just me and the boys. I love spending quality time with them. Before you know it, I'll have to go back to work and I know I'll miss it. We are just cherishing everyday and take the good with the bad.

Love,
Holly

No comments: