Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy 1 month!

We made it past the first month! Yay! The boys are growing more and more everyday and constantly changing. As time goes on, we really see their personalities coming out. They are so different! Jaxson is more of the attention getter where as Jayce is more laid back. Of course that can change but for right now, that's how they are.

2 weeks ago Jaxson started getting bad tummy aches and gas so we switched their formula. Jaxson has been alright since but now Jayce has started projectile vomiting so it looks likes we will be switching again. I think this time it will be to a different brand. We did call the doctor and as long as Jayce is having wet diapers and eating then he is fine. So far, so good but we'll definitely be keeping an eye on him.

I started playing with the boys during the day to try and get them interested in the toys and learning. Jaxson does really well and Jayce is kinda fussy with it. At least they are getting that stimulation which is what I was shooting for.

I haven't decided a date when I will return to work but I am definitely going back. I will hate to leave these little guys during the day but they will be just fine. My sister in law (Kevin's sister) will be watching them a few days a week and my Mom will watch them for sure on Fridays and possibly more if she is able.

That is about all the news for now. We are just enjoying every minute with them and having fun watching them grow. I will leave you with a few pictures........

Love,
Holly









No comments: