Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day.........

AND my 100th post! Guess you could say I was waiting to write my 100th post until today! Today is monumental. A day that I dreamed about for so long. Definitely didn't think I'd have 2 children at once but it's such a blessing I can't even put it into words.

Being a Mom to Jaxson and Jayce is the most rewarding thing in the world...........tantrums, whining and all! I love my kids more than anything in this world. I may not always get up in the middle of the night and I may not always give my full undivided attention but that doesn't mean I love my kids any less. They  mean the world to me and on this day (and my 100th post), I want to tell them that Mommy loves you VERY much and thanks God for giving me this precious gift to be your momma! You are the best little boys! 

Happy Mother's Day!


No comments: