Monday, June 20, 2011

Boys will be Boys.........

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE having boys but they just get so messy and dirty all the time. I guess I shouldn't complain because it could be worse. We did have a very messy/dirty weekend. We finally put out the boys' outdoor slide/basketball/soccer combo playset and bought them a water standing toy to get ALLLLL wet in. They loved it, needless to say.


Jayce using Jaxson's head for stability while climbing up to slide down!

BOOM!

Jayce started sticking his head in the water first, then Jaxson followed.
'Monkey See, Monkey Do'
HA HA!!

Enjoying his chair from Grandma

Getting squirted by Daddy

Squirting himself

Father's Day 2011

Father's Day was also a success this weekend. I got up with the boys yesterday morning while Kevin slept in. The boys ate, finger painted some pictures and when they went down for a nap, I went out and got a new jug for him for soda/juice/tea for work and breakfast from McDonald's (I didn't feel like cooking!). After the boys nap, we went to visit my father in law and my Dad and then it was back home to eat lunch and take an afternoon nap. It did rain a little in the morning but stopped and dried up so we could play in the yard in the afternoon. We ended with pork chops on the grill and then the Sunday night line-up on t.v. It was a great weekend and a great Father's Day. Can't wait for next year!!!!

No comments: