Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer is here.............

not that summer is my favorite season (because it's not) but it's better than before I had kids. Why you ask? Because there are so many things to do with the boys outside. I will NOT take them out if it's hot and humid only because I will be out there for a minute and want to come back in (can you tell I don't do well with the heat?).
Today we went by Grandma and Grandpa's house to play on the new swing set that the big boys put together over Memorial Day weekend. We had loads of fun as you'll see:


Jayce loved the swing

And so did Jaxson

They even played nice together

I love Jaxson's baby blues

Jayce waited for his turn.........even though there was another swing next to him



Jaxson climbed up the rock wall by himself!

Grandpa took Jayce for a wheelbarrow ride

Landscaping 101 with Grandpa

Time to go inside!

We had a great weekend that ended with a bike ride through the parkway by our house. We saw 3 deer along the way! Can't wait for more fun times this summer with the boys! Next on the list...........the zoo!


No comments: