Tuesday, September 20, 2011

NOW - STOP

What do you do when you are trying to discipline your child and you see this looking back at you?



Or this?


This is exactly what happened to me last week. Since the boys are getting older and we are trying to get them to realize they can lay down/sleep anywhere besides their crib, we have been letting they lay on our bed with us and watch tv. Well, Jaxson was trying to take something off the dresser he wasn't supposed to and I sat up and said 'Jaxson, stop it NOW' with my finger up just like in the first picture. My little booger did it right back at me!

Then another day, my husband does the sign language 'STOP' per Super Nanny's advice in a past episode. Well, the second picture is our little, sweet Jayce doing just that back at us.

Now for the question of the day: How do you discipline your children when they are disciplining you right back?


1 comment:

Jodi said...

I take away priveleges like juice! It really works. Mine are a bit older though