Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a week!

It has been quite the week for us! I will start with last Wednesday when we found out our news.........I did go to the doctor and confirm my pregnancy. I was given a due date of January 29th!!



After Kevin got home from work Wednesday, we went to my parents house to tell them the news and then to Kevin's parents house. For my parents, it worked out in our favor because they were demo-ing the full bathroom and had almost everything ripped out. My Dad was letting Kevin make holes in the wall with the hammer but I didn't want to be swinging anything so he told me to write something on the drywall. I decided to write 'May 20, 2009.....congratulations to the grandparents to be'. We then told them to see what we wrote and my Mom came out crying and asking who that was. We also got them a piggy bank jar that says 'grandchild change'.

At Kevin's parents house, we got them a card to tell them the news. They read it and after the first sentence knew what was going on. They were very happy as well and were giving us hugs and asking questions. We let them know the little that we knew and that was it.

It was so great that we had the extended holiday weekend from work to celebrate and relax. I still haven't been feeling any symptoms yet except for my chest soreness but then again, I'm only 5 weeks. I've been a little more hungry, as well. Things seems to be going along just fine, so that is great news!

We have our next appointment on June 17th for an ultrasound and new OB visit. I can't wait to see how things have progressed and changed from now until then. I will post more after that appointment.

Love,
Holly

No comments: