Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2 month Doctor's Appointment

The babies had their 2 month visit today. I was able to have another ultrasound that revealed the babies are right where they should be. They are growing some arms at the moment which is pretty awesome. No legs yet, though! :) Their hearbeats have gotten so much better and are both about the same in the 180's.



I had my blood taken today and if anything comes back suspicious, they will give me a call. Otherwise that is all good as well.

I'm still having a lot of nausea which I was told will start to go away and be totally gone by my next visit. We go again on July 15th and will be able to hear the heartbeats through doppler at that time. That will be something new in our journey to actually hear the heartbeats instead of just see them.

So far, everything is going great and that's all we continue to hope for. My due date is a few days earlier now at January 25th and I was told that with twins, they usually induce 2 weeks before the due date which would be January 11th.......my brother's birthday! :) Hopefully these kids can hold out until then and be big healthy babies.


Love,
Holly

No comments: