Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy 4 1/2 months!!!!!

Congrats to my little peanuts, baby wiggly and baby rice cake! They are 18 weeks and 3 days today and continuing to grow big and strong!! I finally started feeling them move during a morning game of ‘hide-and-go-seek’. Earlier this week I was using the doppler to listen to their heartbeats and one of them……..I’m guessing this COULD be our little man……..kicked the doppler. Every time I would find one of them, they would be gone in a second. It has actually become one of my morning routines this week to listen to them and play through my tummy.

Here is an updated picture taken yesterday:


18 weeks

I can feel my continuing growth but from last month to this month, I don’t really see it in the pictures. I think at this point, I am rounding out more than growing forward. Either way, I AM growing and that’s what we want to show that the babies are growing inside me as well.

Kevin and my ‘ultrasound countdown’ is in the single digits!! In only 8 short days we will find out what is hiding in my tummy. Of course we have our preferences but as long as our babies are healthy, that’s all that matters. We will certainly keep everyone updated with what the genders are!

In other news, our move is down to only 1 month. We still haven’t started packing yet but I plan to try and get some done this weekend. Kevin and I are very excited to get out of our apartment and into something a little less busy and a little quieter.

Love,
Holly

No comments: