Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oh, the days go by!

After a little scare on Thursday morning, the countdown to our anatomy ultrasound continues................

Thursday morning I woke up and was having some pain in my lower back that extended around my right side. I got in touch with my doctor and she said to eat something, take some tylenol and lay down for a little bit. If that didn't help the pain, then she said to call the office when they opened. I ended up going in and after the doctor checked a few things, I just found out it was my stretching pains. I'm 4 1/2 months and this is apparantly a major growth spurt time for the babies. So it's good for them that I'm stretching because it means they are growing but it's also painful for me trying to keep up.

I've been having some trouble falling asleep and trying to get in the right position that's comfortable but eventually I drift off. During the day I do have some bouts where the pain hits me but all is well with the babies so I have to just deal with it.

We are now down to 13 days until our anatomy ultrasound where I HOPEFULLY can find out the genders (if the babies cooperate). Kevin is VERY excited to know what's hiding inside my belly as is the rest of my family. Kevin and my parents will be coming along for the fun on September 4! We can't wait!!!!!

Until then, I hope things keep progressing and the babies keep growing healthy! More exciting updates and pictures to come!

Love,
Holly

No comments: