Wednesday, December 1, 2010

11 Months........

I can't believe that in 1 month, my babies will turn 1 year old! It's crazy how time flies. I have loved every minutes (almost! lol) of this past year with them. We've already had so many firsts and I know there are many more to come.

The boys go for their 1 year check up on Jan. 7th. I can't wait to see how much they've grown since their 9 month check up. Jayce seems to weigh more than Jaxson so we'll see who's bigger.

Some other updates...........Jayce is FINALLY getting his 8th tooth. After a month of teething, I can see the white of it. It's just a matter of time before it pops through the gum and then we can officially say that he has 8 teeth.

Jayce is also walking all over the house. He's not COMPLETELY walking on his own but he does just pull himself up on something and takes off across the living room or down the hall. He also stands up from the sitting position, too.

Jaxson has had a rough time getting his 8th tooth. He's been teething for about a month as well but the last few days, he's had a lot of trouble with his tummy. That must be why they are called the 'stomach teeth'. I hope this means that his 8th tooth is finally going to come in like Jayce's.

Jaxson is a talker more than a walker like his brother. Jaxson started taking steps before Jayce but now has decided he wants to talk first, I guess!? lol.......He's always saying new things and making new sounds.

That's all that's been going on in the Nabak household. More updates to come.........


Love,
Holly

No comments: