Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Part Two

Easter with my family today was low key partly due to the fact that there aren't as many people as my husband's side of the family. We went to brunch with my parents, came home to put the boys down for a nap and went to their house in the afternoon. It was just my parents, my brother and his family and us.

The boys did a little better today than yesterday. They actually took a nap this afternoon for 2 hours which helped and didn't end up going to bed until 8pm which is later than normal. They got so screwed up on  naps this weekend that I hope it doesn't set us up for a bad week this week. Last night poor Jaxson was coughing so much but ended up going to sleep. I am praying this sickness passes soon so they can be better for vacation in a few weeks!


Playing with my niece's princess car


Laundry basket fun


My niece, Shea and Jaxson


Peek-a-boo!


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!


No comments: