Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rub-a-dub-dub.......

I've said it before and I'll say it again, bath time is one of my favorite times with the boys. I don't know why. Maybe because when they hear the water start, they come running in and they could be fussier than all get out but still get so happy about bath time!

We've had bath robes for them for a while but used them for the first time today. We put them on without a diaper just to see what they'd do (and to get cute pictures). Jayce, of course, peed on the bathroom floor! AYE! But Jaxson did good. We did put diapers on them eventually and still let them run around in their robes. I guess Jayce's is kinda small now but Jaxson's fits good. Looks like we'll be buying another one in the near future that is Jayce's size.

Here are some pics from our fun bath night:










No comments: