Thursday, April 21, 2011

Finally............something funny!

The twins are the youngest kids on both sides of the family so naturally, I'm envious of all the funny things my nieces say. I want the boys to talk so I can have the funny stories to document and look back on years later. Little did I know that I'd have something funny to say before they started talking..................

This morning the boys were up a little earlier than normal wanting to get out of their cribs. I walk into their bedroom and everything, I mean EVERYTHING in their cribs was on the floor. We have their room set up where their cribs are across from one another so naturally, everything was in the middle leaving no where to walk. I almost wish I had taken a picture................but I'm sure it'll happen again!

It didn't stop there! The dresser is right next to Jaxson's crib and he will sometimes pull open the top drawer and take out what he can grab so in addition to all the stuff from their crib, their was pajamas thrown in the mix that had to be refolded!

It gets better yet..............I walk in and put my hands on my hips and say 'what did you do!?'. Jaxson proceeds to look me straight in the eye and throw his nuk into the pile and laugh!

Those are my wonderful little men!


No comments: