Monday, November 21, 2011

4 Weeks



How far along? 4 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: ?
Maternity clothes? None yet
Sleep: I haven't slept great the last 2 nights from pure shock and cramping
Best moment this week: Telling family/friends
Movement: None
Food cravings: It's different everyday. So far I wanted twizzlers, a cupcake, ice cream and pasta salad (not all at once)
Gender: ?
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still normal
What I miss: Nothing yet
What I am looking forward to: Starting to show and having our first ultrasound to see if we have TWO peanuts in there or one
Weekly Wisdom: Do not worry about the future, just worry about today. Stress is definitely not good for the baby.
Milestones: Grow baby grow!


I am definitely looking forward to being pregnant for the holidays! Though I may not show too much, I certainly will be eating for two!

3 comments:

The Harrison's said...

Congrats. That is so exciting. Same exact thing happened to me. One is easier than the twins by far......

Holly said...

Thank you! I'm still in shock but I'll soon find out in 2 weeks what is cooking in there!

Jodi said...

Omg congrats! I can't wait to follow your pregnancy