Saturday, December 3, 2011

WOW!

2 weeks later and it's still so hard to believe that I'm expecting another chicken nugget (or two). The boys know that there is a baby in mama's belly and they are always pointing to it. I think they will be a perfect age to have a new little one in the house. They both already help out tremendously and like to do what you say so I'm sure it won't be that hard of a transition.

I go on Monday for my first ultrasound and I can't wait! I'm excited my hubby gets to go with me this time since he never came last time since I went unexpectedly and he couldn't leave work. This will be an awesome new experience for the both of us!

On a different note, the boys have just been teething like mad lately. Jayce already has 2 of the 4 molars in and Jaxson is still working on getting at least 1 of his.

Thanksgiving was also a hit this year since they are eating more solids than last year and both boys looked so cute in their outfits. I have a soft spot for sweater vests, I guess.




All in all, it's been a crazy 2 weeks and I'm sure it'll get even crazier!

No comments: