Tuesday, May 15, 2012

28 Weeks



How far along? 28 weeks



Total weight gain/loss: 30lb...........YIKES!


Maternity clothes? Pretty much all maternity clothes


Sleep: I have my good days and bad days. It is getting better though! :)


Best moment this week: Starting to distinguish KK's body parts when she kicks and flips.


Movement: She is pretty much active all day, every day!


Food cravings: Still chinese, pizza and sweets


Gender: GIRL!


Labor Signs: I was in the hospital at 26 weeks with consistent contractions. After 1 bag of fluid, they stopped. I have had 1 incident since then but no other contractions besides that.


Belly Button: Almost popped


What I miss: Still my cappuccino! I've had it a few times in the last few weeks and I notice that when I do is when I start to feel those contractions so I will have to stop until after KK's arrival.  :(


What I am looking forward to: Seeing what my little girl looks like!

Weekly Wisdom: I'm not full of wisdom this week.


Milestones: Grow baby grow!



2 comments:

Jodi said...

I bet alot of that is water weight. You look great good job!

Holly said...

Thank you!! It's been pretty hard being pregnant with two 2 year olds!