Thursday, May 31, 2012

32 Weeks



How far along: 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 31lbs at my last appt. a week ago

Maternity clothes? Officially all maternity clothes

Sleep: I sleep pretty good these days

Best moment this week: Feeling more movement and stronger movement from KK. She is sure gonan be one strong little girl

Movement: I feel her all day, everyday..........for the most part! :) I can tell which foods she likes and doesn't like!

Food cravings: I still crave chinese every now and then although it is getting less and less. I also want pizza and this past week, I wanted plums REALLY bad. It sucks that I can't find them anywhere though. Wrong season..........

Gender: 100% girl according to my doctor. I keep asking him everytime I go for appointments if he is sure it's a girl and he said 'yes'

Labor Signs: None recently, thank god!

Belly Button: It looks really weird and hasn't popped yet. I thought it was going to but now I'm not so sure.

What I miss: CAPPUCCINO!!!!

What I am looking forward to: Looking at my precious baby girl for the first time!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't agree to work two 15 hour days in a row........you WILL be burnt out, pregnant or not!

Milestones: Grow baby grow!


 

No comments: