Monday, July 20, 2009

Welcome to the 2nd Trimester!

Today marks 13 weeks and officially the start of the 2nd trimester. These last 2 months since I found out I was pregnant have gone by so fast. I can only hope that the next 6 months go the same.

Things have still been going great with the babies, as you saw in my last post. As for me, I'm still doing better but not great. I wake up with a headache almost everyday, I have strange dreams at night and I still have some nausea but not as bad as it was. On the bright side, every now and then I kinda feel a jerk in my tummy which I THINK is from the babies. Hopefully soon I can feel them without having to lay down with my hand on my tummy for 30 minutes.

The rest of the family is doing good. I think the kitties know that something is up because they always all follow me wherever I go. Kevin and I are very excited to have found a new place which we will move into October 1st. It's a duplex so we now only have 1 neighbor to worry about instead of 7 like we do now. It'll give us more space and a little more freedom than what we have in this complex right now.

Other than that, we are all doing fine and excited to see what these next few months bring. More updates will follow my next appointment on August 12th.......

Love,
Holly

No comments: