Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 1/2 year, boys!

We made it through to 6 months successfully. The boys are teething for real now......not just being droolers like the last 3 months........both boys are sleeping through the night and Jaxson looks like he'll be crawling at any time! Whew! I doubt that Jayce will crawl! He has some strong legs and he may just walk like mommy did when she was little.

They had their 6 month shots yesterday and here are their updates:

Jaxson - 25 7/8" long and 16lbs 12oz
Jayce - 27" long and 18lbs 2oz

They are growing, growing, growing! I love every minute that I have with them and can't wait to see what they will do next.

Jaxson and Jayce are still doing good with baby food. So far they have had peas, applesauce, carrots and just started peaches today. They are still getting used to the spooon but with each day they get better and better!

On both boys you can see the outlines of their teeth on the gums. It's just a matter of time now before a tooth will actually cut. They have been pretty irritable, more than normal, so I hope one or more will come soon for both of them.

I did take their 6 month pictures and here they are!

Jaxson's pictures:









Jayce:















I love coming up with ideas every month for the twins pictures. I can't wait to start plotting what to do next month.

Love,
Holly

No comments: