Friday, July 9, 2010

My little men!

Some days I'm still SO amazed that I have twins! Never in a million years did I think I'd have two babies, let alone two boys! They are such a bright spot in my life and my vacation this week with them has been great! I've got to spend so much time with them and bond so much more. We've also worked on some things since I've been home:

Jaxson is WANTING to crawl so bad. He's kinda doing it but going backwards instead of forwards. I'll put him on the area rug and put a toy in front of him and he tries to get it but ends up back towards the wall! Silly boy.

Jaxson is also VERY close to saying his first word which I believe will be Mama. He has his 'M's down very good and that's the only reason why.

Jayce is such a strong boy and everyday I try to keep him up on his legs because I think he'll be a walker and not a crawler. He jumps so good in his jumper (almost breaking it at times).




They are both doing so good with table food and each day, they eat more and more. So far they've had carrots, peas, peaches, applesauce and we just started green beans. We try to have a mixture of a new fruit one week and a new vegetable the next.

We also have started some juice which they are doing great with. I just bought them new learner cups that have handles on them so they can grip that. The other cups we have don't have handles but they still did great with those. Maybe for dinner they can have some juice afterwards and we'll see how they do.

These boys just amaze me more and more everyday and they are starting to do so much. I have been a slacker with blogging lately but I think with all the pictures and videos I've been taking, it will pick up more.


Love,
Holly

No comments: