Thursday, July 15, 2010

The tale of two teeth.........

The boys have been 'teething' since about 3 months! They would just drool CONSTANTLY! To me, that was what teething was.........or so I thought!

3 weeks ago I got my first dose of REAL teething with the boys. Irritability, constant drooling, everything going in the mouth and diaper rash! That lasted for about a week and all of a sudden they were back to normal. Then last Thursday, I discovered a tooth on the bottom of Jayce's dentition. And last Saturday, I discovered another. Jaxson doesn't have anything yet but Jayce is just going, going, going!

Here is as good of a picture as I could get!



Jaxson has pretty much been a constant teether the last 3 weeks on and off. Jayce as of today has started up again which makes me wonder if I'll be noticing any top teeth anytime soon??

We'll see..........


Love,
Holly

No comments: