Saturday, July 31, 2010

One month closer to 1 year old!!

Can you believe the boys are 7 months old already!??? Where has the time gone? The last month has been eventful! Here's what has happened:

Jaxson said his first word - 'dada', of course, since he's usually with Kevin
Jayce finally started the 'rocking' on his hands and knees so he MAY be crawling soon
Jaxson is cutting his first tooth! WHOO HOO!!
Lastly, Jayce, is cutting another tooth (maybe teeth) on the top!



I did have a chance to take 7 month pictures on time this month. Two days and 500+ pictures later, here are the favs:

























Kevin and I are still working on getting the boys used to sleeping in places other than their crib and they are getting better in the car, too, partly because of their new car seats. No more infant seats for these big boys!!! I think they love that they can see out the window and know what's going on instead of being cooped up in that little car seat! They can also see Mommy and Daddy better and are at a perfect height for their mirrors.

I love this age that they are at but at the same time, I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. They need to grow up and while this time is going by too fast for me, it's all part of life. They will always be my little baby boys even when they are 20, 30 or even 40! I am enjoying every minute that I have with them (even when I'm frustrated!) and cherishing all the moments because once they are gone, I can't get them back!

Mommy and Daddy love you, Jaxson and Jayce! Happy 7 months!

Love,
Holly

No comments: