Thursday, February 9, 2012

16 weeks

*please excuse my horrible morning face*

How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 8lbs

Maternity clothes? Pants are strictly maternity now and I'm starting to wear a few shirts here and there

Sleep: Some days are good and some days are bad

Best moment this week:  Hearing baby chicken nuggets heartbeat at the doctor and scheduling the anatomy scan!

Movement: I feel little flutters here and there but nothing consistent

Food cravings: Chinese and pizza

Gender: Only 3 1/2 more weeks until we find out!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still normal

What I miss: Sleep

What I am looking forward to: The anatomy scan on March 5th!

Weekly Wisdom: Make sure to eat every 2-3 hours or else you'll feel REALLY sick!

Milestones: Grow baby grow!


No comments: