Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A month already?

Between packing, moving and unpacking (oh, and having a baby!), this last month has flown by and has been so crazy! I finally had time to sit and breathe today and thought 'holy cow, my baby is a month old'. Time sure does fly and while we've been doing so much the last month, I have been enjoying my bonding time even if it is at 2am!

Kamdyn is just a gem! She is such a good baby and dare I say it, an angel! She surely has her moments but really, for the most part, she just cries when she is hungry or needs a diaper change. I guess after having 2 colicky babies, I needed the blessing and experience of what a 'normal' baby is like.

I feel so bad that I haven't taken many pictures of her like I did with the boys but I finally had some time yesterday. I plan to do monthly's again and then switch to every 6 months and then every year. We are due for another family picture as well. Hopefully I can get that done before going back to work. We'll see..............I don't even want to think about going back to work but it is bound to happen, unless I change my mind and decide to stay at home. Hmmm, we'll see!

Breastfeeding is going ok. I am happy I was able to keep my supply up longer than I did with the twins but at this point, I'm really just 'casually' doing it. I pump every now and then and really haven't been keeping my fluid intake up like I should. I am going to try to get my supply back up there to last a little longer. Hopefully it works! KK goes back to the doctor August 30th and I can't wait to see how much she weighs! She is already starting to fit into some 0-3 month clothes and is almost out of newborn diapers. I just can't believe she is getting so big already. It kind of makes me sad!

Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday of my peanut!









She is such a great subject to take pictures of. My next challenge is to get a 'good' picture of all 3 of the kids together. It's not so easy with two 2 1/2 year olds that don't sit still for 2 seconds! We will see what ideas I can come up with!!


No comments: