Thursday, December 15, 2011

8 weeks


How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1lb
Maternity clothes? Starting to wear them because they are more comfortable and non restricting on my stomach. Helps with the nausea.
Sleep: Sleeping has been on and off
Best moment this week: Seeing my growing baby on ultrasound again but not under the circumstances. Still though, it's amazing how much they grow in a week.
Movement: None yet
Food cravings: It differs from day to day on what sounds good and what I can stomach to eat
Gender: ?
Labor Signs: Too early
Belly Button in or out? Still normal
What I miss: Nothing yet
What I am looking forward to: Our gender ultrasound!
Weekly Wisdom: After what we went through on Monday night/Tuesday morning, the sign I have on my desk at work definitely came into play: Every cloud doesn't mean a storm
Milestones: Grow baby grow!




No comments: