Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What a relief

I thought the spotting I had with the twins was scary! Starting late last night I passed a small clot and had bleeding. FREAKED.ME.OUT! I didn't want to get too upset and cry because that wouldn't do much so I calmly called the on call doctor and by the time she called back, it was just pink. It was on and off bright red blood all night/morning. I stayed home from work so I could get into the doctor as soon as I could to make sure my peanut was doing ok!

After a whole fiasco with the doctors office.............LONG STORY.............I get there and see my baby on ultrasound, heartbeat fluttering away at 144bmp and already sprouting arms/legs. I still find it amazing how fast the baby can grow in a days time let alone a week!

I apparantly had sub chroionic bleeding which is where the uterus lining is bruised from the fertilized egg implanting and it just bled out. It seems to have stopped now. I was told it may happen again or go on for a bit but should clear up on it's own. I should worry if I'm soaking through a pad. If that doesn't happen, I'm good!

I'm SO happy and relieved with the news! I don't know I'd do without prayer! 'Tis the season!

No comments: