Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What a wonderful Christmas

I know Thanksgiving has already passed but I was SO thankful this Christmas season for everything that God has given me and my family. The boys knew how to open presents this year, even opening other family members' presents. They also understood a little more of what was actually taking place which was very cool to see from last year to this year.

One highlight was Jaxson opening a bag full of elmo goodies from my Mom/Dad. I have never seen him get SO excited and shout as much as he did. He got pajamas, a book and a t-shirt. He took out that tissue paper and shouted 'mimi, mimi' (aka elmo). It was so cute!

Jayce also surprised us by being as into Santa as he was when he visited our house. My Dad dresses up every year for the kids and brings a sack full of toys, one for each person in the family, even the adults to show the kids that Santa comes for us, too. Jaxson just cried and Jayce went up to him and sat on his lap and got an elmo mini stuffed animal (just his size) and some figurines.

It was a great Christmas and next year will be even that much more wild and crazy but we'll have our new addition to be thankful for next year.

No comments: