Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Feels like yesterday.......

I can't believe in a few short days (okay, really like a week or so) my babies will be 2!

It feels like yesterday I was so pregnant I could hardly walk



And then instantly, in the matter of an hour, I was a mother of two beautiful boys



Really? Where does the time go?

These boys have accomplished so much in their time on this earth so far from coming out healthy and happy to walking at 11 months (Man, that was a crazy time for mommy and daddy)! I can only hope this next year will be another year of major accomplishments for them.

They will have a big adjustment when their new baby brother/sister enters this world and we'll do this alllll over again! I'm so thankful I've been given that chance to bring another life into this world and raise them the best I can!




No comments: